This is an archived copy of the 2017-2018 catalog. To access the most recent version of the catalog, please visit

Check Replacement Fee

A nonrefundable fee is charged for each request to have a student refund check replaced.

Housing Charge

University housing is available for the academic year and summer terms. The academic year contract includes the Fall and Spring terms. Charges are billed each semester. The housing con­tract includes room and a flexible meal plan. A security deposit is required. Payment and refunds are as scheduled in the housing contract. Meal tickets are also available for students who are not residents of University-owned housing.

Identification Card Replacement Charge

A charge is made for replacement of an ID.

Returned Check, ACH (Electronic Check) or Credit Card Charge

A charge is made to anyone whose check, ACH, or charge card is returned unpaid by the bank. Any late payment fee applicable is also assessed. Failure to pay billing of return check, ACH and/or charge within six days and/or a second check, ACH, or charge return will result in the University’s refusal to ac­cept this type of payment at any of its collection points and may subject the student to financial suspension for the term.

Student Locker Charge

A limited number of lockers are available in various buildings for the convenience of commut­ing students. Payment and assignments are made at the Kilcawley Information Center.

Thesis Binding Charge

A charge is made for each copy of a thesis or dissertation bound by the Maag Library.

Transcript of Credits Charge

There is a charge for normal transcript processing requests, rush, or overnight requests issued by the Office of Records. Transcripts will not be issued for students or alumni with outstanding debts owed the University. Only a student may order a transcript; how­ever, students are cautioned that most graduate and professional schools as well as many em­ployers accept transcripts only if sent directly by the University.