Betty Jo Licata, Dean
The Williamson College of Business Administration's associate, bachelor's, and master's programs are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the premier accrediting agency for programs in business administration. Fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned AACSB accreditation.
“Excellence through Engagement”
The mission of the WCBA is to develop successful professionals and leaders for business and society.
- A student-centered, teaching/learning process that focuses on the application of theory to practice and supports the intellectual and professional development of our students.
- Faculty scholarship that contributes to management practice, advances the discipline, and enhances the teaching-learning process.
- Contributions by our students, faculty, and staff that support the university, profession, and the economic development of the region.
BSBA Learning Outcomes
Williamson College of Business Administration graduates will be:
Knowledgeable Business Professionals
- Students will demonstrate a multidisciplinary understanding of business concepts.
Adept Business Problem Solvers
- Students will be able to utilize appropriate techniques to identify a business problem.
- Students will be able to conduct analysis using evidence based methods.
- Students will be able to make a supported recommendation intended to solve a business problem.
- Students will be able to deliver professional business presentations.
- Students will be able to write professional business documents.
Model Business Professionals
- Students will exhibit professional conduct in a workplace environment.
- Students will exhibit behaviors associated with being an effective team member.
- Students will exhibit behaviors associated with being an effective leader.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Majors
The Williamson College of Business Administration offers courses leading to the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree, with majors in:
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Finance: Financial Management Track
- Finance: Certified Financial Planner Track
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Supply Chain Management
- International Business (ICP)
- Marketing: Marketing Management Track
- Marketing: Sales Management Track
- Advertising/Public Relations
- Business (non-business Majors)
- Employee Relations
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Nonprofit Leadership
wcba certificate program
For more information, visit The Warren P. Williamson, Jr. College of Business Administration.
The Williamson College of Business Administration moved into a new 110,000 square-foot, $34.3 million building in fall 2010. The College's new home is a LEED-certified state-of-the-art facility that provides enhanced classrooms and learning spaces for students and provides a variety of places for students to study and meet with team members, friends, and the business community. The building includes:
- WCBA Student Services Center
- Center for Career Management
- Faculty Offices
- 3D Printing Lab
- Professional Sales and Business Communication Lab
- Financial Services Lab
- Gallery of Industry, Business and Entrepreneurship
- 14 Classrooms
- Team Rooms
- Conference Center and Executive Board Room
- 200-seat Auditorium
- Ohio Small Business Development Center, Williamson Center for International Business, Center for Nonprofit Leadership and the Center for Entrepreneurship
Designed to link the campus with the downtown community, the building is a valuable resource for WCBA students and the regional community.