Intrauniversity Transfer (Change of Curriculum)

A student must request a transfer from one graduate program to another by emailing A transfer is not complete until an advisor in the program to which the student is transferring has been appointed and has accepted the student as an advisee, and when the change has been reported to and approved by the dean of The College of Graduate Studies. In such cases of transfer, courses taken in the original curriculum that also apply toward the degree in the new curriculum will be accepted. The student’s academic record and grade point average will reflect all graduate courses taken.