The Resch Academic Success Center Accessibility Services provides students, faculty, and staff with assistance and information regarding accommodations for students with disabilities, either permanent or temporary. Compliance with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act as amended in 2008 involves providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. These accommodations are provided in order to ensure equal access to people with disabilities regarding educational opportunities, programs, and activities.
The Resch Academic Success Center Accessibility Services addresses the needs of students with disabilities. Support for academic success includes:
- Serving as the gateway for accommodations for YSU students with disabilities
- Providing accommodation information
- Collaborating with faculty/staff regarding issues involving students with disabilities
- Arranging for classroom accommodations for students with disabilities to allow equal educational access
- Making campus referrals/connections
To inquire about accoommodations or services, please contact the office at (330) 941-1372 (voice), or (330) 941-7470 (fax). A confidential appointment will be set up to discuss accommodation needs.
Contact for Questions/Concerns
Office: Resch Academic Success Center Accessibility Services
Location: Kilcawley Center Room 2082