Interrupted Enrollment

Students who interrupt their attendance for three or more semesters (one calendar year) must apply for readmission as former students at least two weeks before late and final registration. Graduate students who fail to take courses or otherwise pursue their graduate education for one year will be readmitted under regulations at the time of reapplication and after review by the department for approval of the readmission.